Ingredients: (Serves 4)
4 chicken breasts, sliced
1 onion, sliced
450g/1 lb broccoli, chopped
1 tin of creamy mushroom soup
¼ pt milk
2 tsp curry powder
50g/2oz breadcrumbs (from 2 slices)
50g/2oz grated cheese
How to Make It:
1. Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry onion for 2 minutes,add the chicken pieces and cook for 5-10 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken pieces), stirring occasionally.
3. Steam broccoli for 3 mins.
4. Mix the soup, milk and curry powder together in a jug.
5. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/ Gas 6
6. Put the cooked chicken pieces with onion and broccoli into an ovenproof dish.
7. Pour in the soup mixture and cover with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
8. Bake for approx. 35 mins.